Bringing Japanese Products to the World
crescent Co., Ltd. was founded in 2012 as a recycle store focusing on domestic sales of fashion jewelry and brand-name products. In response to a growing demand for used brand-name products from foreign customers, we established our overseas sales division in 2014. We have expanded into a variety of products and can provide other products such as cosmetics or food, upon request.
In Japan, there are still plenty of quality products that have never been introduced outside Japan. Many small and medium-sized companies are in a struggle to find international sales channels, and they do not know how to explore international markets. Our mission is to introduce their products to the rest of the world.
Our strengths are finding niche products that larger companies are unable to produce, introducing merchandise and negotiating on your behalf with Japanese companies who have no overseas divisions, and developing new local suppliers to meet foreign buyers' needs. We are also able to introduce you to some OEMs that can produce quality cosmetic products.
We strive to provide you with the best products that are currently unknown outside Japan, and to promote Japanese companies and products．
- Company Name: crescent Co., Ltd.
- Address: #805, 4-19 Wakabadai, Asahi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa 241-0801, Japan
- Tel: ＋81-45-489-3226
- Fax: ＋81-45-921-9730
- URL: http://yok-crescent.co.jp/
- Date of Establishment: December 12, 2012
- Capital: 2 million yen
- Annual sales: 20 million yen
- Number of employee: 4
- President: Michio Tanaka
- Core business: International sales of Japanese products, brand-name products and fashion jewels
- Secondhand dealing license: No.451380006809 (approved by Kanagawa Public Safely Commission)
- Main products: Cosmetics, brand-name products, food and household products
- Export country: Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Bank of account: The Yokohama Shinkin Bank and Japan Post Bank
Click to enlarge